Monday 27 June 2011

Kit

Hi Guys,

I had anticipated a haul post on the goodies I would have managed to score from the end of financial year sales however it's unfortunate to say that they have been a tad disappointing. Limited sizes and soiled clothing? - sorry David Jones but I'm going to keep my hard earned monies.

Not to despair, however, I did managed to pick up a stained lip tint from Kit Cosmetics since I've been searching for a paraben free lip tint since forevaaa...



Now, if you have soft + moisturized + exfoliated lips (sadly none of which I possess); aren't too fussed about  re-application after every meal/ drink or spending time building up colour - then this is the lip tint for you @$22.90!

So the search for a paraben-free lip tint (preferably under $20) continues- any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment