Saturday 7 April 2012

New Year Resolutions?!


Ahoy there! 

I know it’s been a while and it may have appeared that I had reneged on my resolution to update this blog more often this year, but I’ve been doing a bit of soul searching in really deciding and focusing on what I want to get out of this year and also the direction I want to take with this blog. 

Originally, I wanted it to be fashion focused but I quickly realised that outfit posts were expensive to maintain and my wardrobe just didn’t cater enough designer or ‘vintage’ pieces to make outfit posts blog-worthy. Not to mention I didn’t think I could churn out creative outfit posts on a regular basis. All in all, I realised and finally accepted that fashion blogging wasn’t ‘me’. 

So after really thinking about what I wanted and the things that interest me and reflect who I am, I’ve decided to re-direct my blog to a category I like to call “self-investing”. In other words, a lifestyle blog dedicated to things that will help me (and you!) to become the best version of ourselves. (I did mention I did a lot of soul searching?)This is not to say that I have turned my back on the fashion-o-sphere, but instead of fashion being the focus of the blog, it will now be a part of it.

I hope you’ll all join me on this new direction I’m taking with my blog and that it’ll feature more of the things which are more ‘me’ rather than what I want to be considered as ‘me’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment